The Lismore Poultry Club is one of the longest continuously running poultry clubs in Australia, the club was established in 1901 with the first annual show being held in July 1903. Lismore Poultry Club has many distinctive features of the least being able to stage a consecutive annual show since 1903 regardless of floods, fires, wars, depression, inflation, good times and bad times.
Our pavilion has over 1200 exhibition pens and caters for poultry, waterfowl and pigeons. It is located at the corner Alexandra Parade & Dunoon Road within the Lismore Show Grounds.
Our annual show, young bird show and auction days are organized by experienced poultry people. The well-equipped canteen provides breakfasts, luncheons, morning and afternoon teas.